Monday: Mouth & Nose
Song: Head, Shoulders, Knees, And Toes
Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes
Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes
Eyes, ears, mouth, and nose
Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes
(Repeat, getting faster each time)
Book:
| All of Baby Nose to Toes by Victoria Adler |
| Nose to Toes by Marilyn Ballie |
Treat: Goldfish Crackers
Nathan wasn't too interested in our Laugh, Learn, & Play Time today. However, maybe my choice of location, his play room, wasn't the best learning environment. He had too many toys that drew his attention away from me. So maybe our front room will be a better location for Wednesday. I was able to get him to point to the puppy's nose a couple of times. I do know that this time that I spend with Nathan will be good for him.
Wednesday: Eyes & Ears
Song: Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes
Book:
Activity: A coloring page of eyes and ears.
Treat: Cheerios & Craisins
So after day two I decided that one book is all that Nathan can handle at a time. Lucky for Nathan we had gone out to eat Monday night for dinner at Village Inn and got four crayons. So he was able to color his picture of the eyes and ears in red, green, blue, and yellow. He kept on going for the yellow crayon even though it hardly shows up on his paper. At least he had fun. He had a lot of fun laughing at me while I sang Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes.
Activity: Trace our hands and feet and then color them.
Treat: Vanilla Wafers
It worked a lot better today to just read one book. It wasn't the easiest to trace Nathan's foot and hand. I thought that it would be cool to trace Nathan's foot and hand inside of mine. This was the first time Nathan had vanilla wafers & he loved them. He loves to feed himself & to be able to crunch his food.
Wednesday: Eyes & Ears
Song: Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes
Book:
| My Five Senses by Aliki Brandenberg |
| The Ear Book by Al Perkins |
Treat: Cheerios & Craisins
So after day two I decided that one book is all that Nathan can handle at a time. Lucky for Nathan we had gone out to eat Monday night for dinner at Village Inn and got four crayons. So he was able to color his picture of the eyes and ears in red, green, blue, and yellow. He kept on going for the yellow crayon even though it hardly shows up on his paper. At least he had fun. He had a lot of fun laughing at me while I sang Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes.
Friday: Hands & Feet
Song:
| I Wiggle (Children's Song Book 271) |
Book:
| Clap Your Hands by Lorinda Bryan Cauley |
Treat: Vanilla Wafers
It worked a lot better today to just read one book. It wasn't the easiest to trace Nathan's foot and hand. I thought that it would be cool to trace Nathan's foot and hand inside of mine. This was the first time Nathan had vanilla wafers & he loved them. He loves to feed himself & to be able to crunch his food.

No comments:
Post a Comment